become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nashville/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Metro Areas: Nashville Metro: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Regions: Middle Tennessee: Health
- Nonprofit, community based program providing care and support to the terminally ill and their families.
Bordeaux Long Term Care
- Operated by the Metro Nashville-Davidson County Hospital Authority, offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation services, intermediate care and palliative care. Describes services, admissions, and related assisted living and adult day care services.
Center for Professional Excellence, Inc.
- Day and residential facility specializing in treatment of physicians and other impaired professionals who need help recovering from substance abuse.
Gilda's Club Nashville
- Nonprofit cancer support group provides schedule of free support and networking groups, lectures, workshops, and social events.
Guardian Eye Associates
- Ophthalmology group describes qualifications and eye care services offered, including routine care, treatment of ocular disorders, and cataract surgery and lens implantation.
Mary Queen Of Angels
- Assisted living community in Belle Meade, operated by the Catholic Diocese of Nashville. Includes information about levels of care, pricing, and amenities.
- Community-based AIDS service organization providing education, advocacy, and supportive services to anyone affected by HIV and AIDS.
Nashville Health Care Council
- Consortium of health care industry leaders working together to establish Nashville's position as a health care industry capital.
Nashville Red Cross
- Local chapter of the American Red Cross. Information on services, classes, volunteering, and career opportunities.
- A retirement residential facility for active seniors offering independent and assisted living, and an on-site health and rehabilitation Center
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 16, 2012 at 2:24:54 UTC -