become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Localities: K: Knoxville: Society and Culture: Organizations
Business and Economic
Clubs and Lodges
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Metro Areas: Knoxville Metro: Society and Culture: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Regions: East Tennessee: Society and Culture: Organizations
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley
- Describes mission, programs, facilities, special events, and opportunities to volunteer time or make donations.
East Tennessee Families with Children from China
- Scheduled activity of this nondenominational organization of families who have adopted children from China, offering a network of support for families who've adopted and to provide information to prospective parents.
East Tennessee Vegetarian Society
- Organization to support those who have eliminated meat from their diets, and to educate the general public about vegetarianism, including issues of health, ethics, and the environment. Holds monthly potluck meals in Knoxville.
Knox Area Rescue Ministries
- Working toward meeting the needs of the poor and hungry of the Knoxville Area by providing a hot meal and emergency shelter for the night. Seeks to rehabilitate and restore broken lives, in the name of Jesus.
Knoxville Mothers' Center
- Support group for mothers, meeting weekly at Fountain City United Methodist Church for discussions. Also conducts book group and other activities. Information about activities, childcare, and other topics.
- Non-profit organization feeding the homebound of the Knoxville area. About the program and its history, needs for volunteers and donations, and other information.
Rationalists of East Tennessee
- Supports free inquiry and critical thinking about the nature of the universe and human societies. Meeting schedule, newsletter archive, members' letters to the editor, and general information about skepticism.
Southern Appalachia Railway Museum
- Organization dedicated to the preservation of historical railroad equipment.
YWCA of Knoxville
- Information about mission, services, and activities. Includes recent news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 21, 2010 6:29:17 PM EDT -