become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Localities: K: Knoxville: Health: Hospitals
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Tennessee
East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Pediatric specialty hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Fort Sanders Parkwest Medical Center
- Full-service, general acute care hospital in west Knox County. Service information, health links.
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- A 556-bed full service acute care hospital and regional referral center in Knoxville. Part of Covenant Health.
Mercy Health Partners
- Includes St. Mary's and Baptist Hospitals. Information about Eye Institute, Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Ask-A-Nurse, and physician referral. Satellite facilities in outlying areas of East Tennessee.
University General and Trauma Surgery Group
- State-of-the-art trauma center providing a comfortable and caring surgical environment for both patients and physicians. Offering general surgery, trauma, and critical care. Information about the practice and about trauma care in general.
The University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Teaching and research hospital serving Knoxville and the East Tennessee region. Site provides information about medical services, visitor guide, reference guide to diseases, conditions and symptoms, and links to the institute's Centers of Excellence.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:43:44 PM EST -