become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knoxville/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Counties: Knox: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Metro Areas: Knoxville Metro: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Regions: East Tennessee: Health
Cancer Support Community of East Tennessee
- A free program of hope, learning, and friendship for people with cancer and their families. Calendar of support group meetings, description of programs and services, and information about fundraising and events.
Disability Resource Center
- Nonprofit organization aiming to empower people with disabilities toward full community participation and integration. Listing of services and assistance available.
Fort Sanders West
- 63-acre complex in West Knoxville housing numerous medical and health-related services. Physician and dentist directory, diagnostic capabilities, fitness facility hours and services, cardiac rehabilitation information, and other information.
Knoxville's Ronald McDonald House
- Provides a temporary home-away-from-home for families whose children are receiving treatment for serious illnesses at area hospitals. Includes event calendar, directions, map, newsletter, and guest information. [Tennessee]
- Organization offering a wide range of residential and day services for the mentally challenged and disabled.
- Coalition working for the prevention and reduction of tobacco use. Information about public education and legislative initiatives, list of members, and guide to area restaurants that do not allow smoking.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Knoxville
- Information about the Race for the Cure, grants, and volunteer opportunities. Includes survivor stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 6:45:08 UTC -