become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chattanooga/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Localities: C: Chattanooga: Health
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Metro Areas: Chattanooga Metro: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Regions: East Tennessee: Health
Families for Early Autism Treatment of Chattanooga
- Support group for parents and professionals concerned about children with autism spectrum disorders, pervasive development disorders, and related conditions. Schedule of monthly meetings and information about other resources.
- Supplier of custom wheelchairs, mobility products, and other assistive technology for disabled children. Also provides service as well as some products for adults. Includes information about products.
Hospice of Chattanooga
- Offers support and medical care at the end of life, through a variety of in-home and other services. Includes information about services, patient referral form, details of employment and volunteer opportunities, and links.
Kapperman and White Eyecare
- Optometrists. Information about the clinic, its staff and services, and eye care in general.
- Offers evening and night-time pediatric urgent care at location near Hamilton Place. Includes service hours and physician profile.
Saint Barnabas Senior Living Services
- Offers assisted living, nursing home care, and retirement apartments in the heart of the city.
Siskin Children's Institute
- Serves young children with special needs, including developmental disabilities. Information about programs, training, and other resources, including Siskin School for children of all abilities, 6 weeks to 6 years. In Chattanooga.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:42:56 PM EST -