become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disability_Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Health: Mental Health
Family Voices of Tennessee
- Unit of the Tennessee Disability Coalition that supports and advocates for family-centered care for children with disabilities. Program details, contact information, and resources for parents.
Independent Opportunities, Incorporated
- Provides community-based residential supports for people with developmental disabilities throughout the states of Oklahoma and Tennessee.
Library Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Statewide special library serving information and accessibility needs of Tennessee's hearing-impaired and deaf-blind. Policies, services, collection information, and other resources.
Project TREDS: Tennessee Deafblind Project
- Information about Vanderbilt University Kennedy Center program that provides technical assistance to children and youth with combined vision and hearing losses.
Tennessee Disability Coalition
- Provides advocacy, training, and other assistance to help people with mental retardation or other disabilities in all aspects of their lives. Information about programs, legal rights, and current issues.
Tennessee Disability Mega Conference
- Annual meeting (in June) uniting people with disabilities, their families, and their allies.
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development
- Conducts research and education aimed at improving the quality of life of persons with disorders of thinking, learning, perception, communication, mood and emotion caused by disruption of typical development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 15:05:07 UTC -