become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Health: Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Hospital Alliance of Tennessee
- Organization of not-for-profit community hospitals in the state. Directory of member institutions, information about current legislative issues, and other organization news and information.
Rural Health Association Of Tennessee
- Advocacy organization concerned with identifying and resolving concerns related to health care for rural residents. Includes organization information, issue briefings, and past recommendations.
Tennessee Association of Healthcare Access Management
- Professional organization devoted to advancing the field of patient access management for hospitals and other health facilities. Organization news and information.
Tennessee Health Information Management Association
- Professional organization. Site has newsletter, job board, other organizational information, and directory of health information education programs in the state.
Tennessee Hospital Association
- Includes lists of member hospitals, homes, and home health agencies, organization information, general health information, and issues/advocacy materials.
Tennessee Medical Foundation (TMF)
- Non-profit organization promoting health care, currently administering the state's physicians health program for physicians impaired by addictive disease or other mental or emotional illness.
Tennessee Occupational Therapy Association
- Organization news and information, online newsletter, and directory of O.T. programs in the state.
Tennessee Primary Care Association
- Not-for-profit corporation with the goal of strengthening community-based primary health care systems in the state. Information about the organization and its efforts to improve access to health care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2011 at 8:05:02 UTC -