become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tennessee/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Conditions and Diseases
Fire Fighting Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Health care financing organization; also is the state's largest TennCare processor. Information about individual and group health plans offered, directories of providers, and other information.
The Dr. Bob Show
- Broadcast schedules, transcripts, and other information about weekly syndicated medical television show hosted by Dr. Bob Overholt, physician in Knoxville. Covers the latest in medications, procedures and medical breakthroughs.
Nursing Education in Tennessee
- Lists educational paths, types of specialties, salaries, schools of nursing, and financing ideas.
Tennessee Department of Health
- State government agency concerned with the health of the entire state, including physician recruitment, immunizations, insurance, and other public health topics. Site has extensive health-related information.
Tennessee Donor Services
- Organization working to support, enhance and provide for the recovery and allocation of anatomical gifts in the state. Includes organization and local chapter information, FAQs on organ donation, donor stories, transplant statistics, and links.
Tennessee Health Care Campaign
- Organization monitors TennCare to understand the enrollment process, the package of benefits, and the process for filing medical and administrative grievances when necessary. Site offers advice for TennCare consumers and information on current issues.
Tennessee Poison Control Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 6:24:03 UTC -