become an editor
the entire directory
only in US_Senate/Lamar_Alexander_[R]
Lamar Alexander [R]
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Government: Federal: US Senate
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns: US Senate
Senator Lamar Alexander
- Official website of the U.S. Senator for Tennessee, Republican party.
Ballotpedia - Lamar Alexander
- Wiki about the Tennessee politician, from a libertarian, free-market perspective.
Biographical Directory of the United States Congress - Lamar Alexander
- Short biography along with political party, years of service in Congress and bibliography.
Bloomberg - Lamar Alexander
- Collected news articles, videos, photos and blog posts about the Tennessee politician.
C-SPAN Video Library - Lamar Alexander
- Videos and transcripts of appearances on C-SPAN.
Congress.gov - Lamar Alexander
- Information on sponsored and cosponsored legislation. From the Library of Congress.
FEC - Candidate Summary Reports: Lamar Alexander
- Official campaign finance reports and data from the Federal Election Commission.
GovTrack.us - Sen. Lamar Alexander [R-TN]
- Legislative profile and bill tracking.
IMDb - Lamar Alexander
- Lists of film and television appearances along with related videos..
NNDB - Lamar Alexander
- Formatted profile of the Tennessee politician.
On the Issues - Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander
- Provides quotes and background on various international, domestic, economic and social issues. Includes profile, contact data, forum and SenateMatch.
OpenCongress - Senator Lamar Alexander, Tennessee (R)
- Latest votes, sponsored bills, videos, news and blog posts.
OpenSecrets.org - Lamar Alexander
- Career profile of campaign funds raised and spent.
PolitiFact Tennessee - Lamar Alexander's File
- Truth-o-meter fact-checking of statements by the Tennessee politician. From The Commercial Appeal and Knoxville News Sentinel.
Project Vote Smart - Senator Lamar Alexander (TN)
- Provides a biography, committee assignments, campaign finances, voting record, issue positions, interest group ratings, speeches and public statements.
Roll Call - Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tennessee)
- Profile, election history and collected news reports.
SourceWatch - Lamar Alexander
- 2008 encyclopedia article focused on his political career along with background data and links to additional articles and resources.
Washington Post - Capitol Assets: Sen. Lamar Alexander
- Personal financial portrait and official disclosure forms, including change in wealth while in Congress and assets by industry.
Washington Post - The US Congress Votes Database: Lamar Alexander
- Features complete voting record along with a brief biography, roles in Congress and financial disclosure statement.
Washington Times - Lamar Alexander
- Collected news and commentary on the Tennessee politician including photos and quotations.
Wikipedia - Lamar Alexander
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article provides a personal and political profile of the US Senator for Tennessee.
WorldCat Identities - Lamar Alexander
- Works by and about the subject with reviews, online copies, purchase and library availability for each. Includes related identities and associated subjects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 11:30:23 UTC -