become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Dakota/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
Bureau of Administration
- Features info on the following offices/programs: fleet and travel management, purchasing and printing, hearing examiners, central duplicating, federal surplus property, central supply, property/records management, state engineer and lease/risk and energy management.
Bureau of Human Resources
- Includes information about jobs, training, benefits, resources and contact information.
Bureau of Information and Telecommunications
- Features division information, strategic planning, connecting to schools, news, standards, job opportunities, billing rates, tips and hints, FAQs and help desk.
Department of Agriculture
- Charged with providing agricultural support services, providing for financial development of agriculture, and conservation of resources.
Department of Corrections
- Information about state facilities and community programs, as well as updates on prison escapees.
Department of Education
- Focuses on promoting leadership and service among administrators and educators and providing resources and services that directly impact children and their parents.
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- To provide environmental and natural resources assessment, financial assistance, and regulation to protect public health, natural resources and the environment, and economic development.
Department of Health
- Working to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and efficiently manage public health resources.
Department of Human Services
- Features information about the Human Services Center, Council on Developmental Disabilities, mental health, services to the blind and visually impaired, alcohol and drug abuse, and rehabilitation services.
Department of Labor and Regulation
- Includes information about employment services, job training, worker's compensation, wage and hour laws and labor market information.
Department of Revenue
- Handles all questions of taxation and government revenue in the State of South Dakota.
Department of Social Services
- Provides support for South Dakotans experiencing financial difficulty, physical or mental illness, domestic abuse, and other social problems.
Department of Tourism
- Promotes South Dakota as a destination for tourism.
Department of Transportation
- Oversees highways, aeronautics, railroads, and other transportation.
Governor's Office of Economic Development
- A regional look at the state, business and industry information, profiles, what's in the news, FAQs and student's section.
Office of Procurement Management
- Includes vendor manual, bidder registration, list of buyers, agency information and FAQs, contracts and challenges, computer specifications and standards, educational software, and 1122 law enforcement data.
Office of School and Public Lands
- Features information about its history and staff, surface and mineral management, press releases, statistics, investments, FAQs and contact information.
Office of Tribal Government Relations
- Features mission statement, commissioner's biography, FAQs, tourism information, and information and links to the nine tribes.
Public Utilities Commission
- Features the names of the commissioners, news releases, tax reporting and consumer reports, related links and contact information.
South Dakota Department of Game, Fish and Parks
- Regulations, applications, drawing odds, recipes, and additional information.
South Dakota Division of Child Support
- Provides information about programs, guidelines, procedures, and available services.
South Dakota Division of Motor Vehicles
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
South Dakota Housing Development Authority
- Affordable Housing for South Dakota.
South Dakota Lottery
- Features winning numbers, locations of lottery offices, FAQs and a wide variety of information.
South Dakota Retirement System
- Includes information on retirement income, supplemental plans, benefit calculator, historical highlights, outlook newsletter, and contact information.
South Dakota State Historical Society
- Programs include archeology, preservation, museums, research and publications, and state archives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2014 at 1:25:15 UTC -