become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina: Health
Department Of Disabilities and Special Needs
- State agency serving persons with mental retardation, autism, head and spinal cord injury and conditions related to each of these four disabilities.
Family Connection of South Carolina, Inc.
- Statewide organization of parents helping parents of children with disabilities, developmental delays, and chronic illnesses including Down syndrome, seizure disorders, cerebral palsy, and heart disease.
Goodwill Industries of Lower South Carolina, Inc.
- Offers descriptions of training programs to assist people with disabilities in returning to work, and lists contact information for training centers and outlet stores.
South Carolina Developmental Disabilities Council
- Includes values statement, council members, glossary, publications, applications, and details on transition projects.
South Carolina State Library: Talking Book Services
- Consumer resource for obtaining talking book versions of popular magazines, fiction/non-fiction books, reference materials and special narrated videos on a variety of subjects.
South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
- State agency site with descriptions of programs, resources, directory of office locations, statistical reports, with additional links to local and national disability information centers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:21:47 UTC -