become an editor
the entire directory
only in Charleston_Metro/Health
Metro Areas and Regions
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina: Metro Areas and Regions: Lowcountry: Health
Blue Turtle Yoga
- Teaches healing, self realization and self fulfillment from locations in Charleston and Mt. Pleasant; includes directions, class descriptions, and instructor biographies.
- Find out about services and facilities offered by the alliance of Roper and Bon Secours St. Francis Hospitals.
Carolina Eyecare Physicians
- Dr. Kerry Solomon provides eye care, including LASIK and cataract surgery. Meet the doctor, learn about procedures, and find office locations.
Charleston Cornea & Refractive Surgery
- Offers LASIK and eye care services from three locations in the area; includes physician profiles, details on treatments, and contact information.
DHEC: Region 7 Public Health Office
- Information to promote, protect and improve the health and environment for the citizens of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties.
Hospice of Charleston
- Provides end-of-life care for patients and families throughout Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties; find out about services, volunteer opportunities, and careers.
- Assists individuals and families with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD) and Learning Differences (LD) in meeting life's challenges.
Lowcountry Medical Associates
- Primary care physician group; find a doctor, learn about services offered, or view the job openings.
Palmetto Primary Care Physicians
- Physicians and employee information for the greater Charleston area.
Phoenix Counseling Center
- Provides alcohol and drug counseling for individuals and groups, as well as drug screening; includes an overview of services and locations.
South Carolina Alcoholics Anonymous Area 62
- Find out about meetings and events in Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties.
Southeastern Spine Institute
- Specializing in artificial disc replacement, neck and low back surgery, and non-operative treatments; meet the physicians, find out about services, or get directions to locations in Mount Pleasant and West Ashley.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2012 at 11:45:58 UTC -