become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Clubs and Venues
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina: Localities: C: Charleston: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina: Metro Areas and Regions: Charleston Metro: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
39 Rue de Jean
- French cafe and bar serving classic Brasserie cuisine; includes photos, menus, wine list, chef's biography, and reviews.
- Serves Lowcountry cuisine in seven private dining rooms and an open air courtyard; includes menu, recipes, and contact information.
A.W. Shuck's Restaurant and Raw Bar
- Seafood restaurant in the historic Market; includes menu, hours of operation, and an online gift shop.
Al Di La
- Specializes in northern Italian cuisine. Includes menus, gallery, reservation information, directions and location map.
Amen Street Fish and Rawbar Restaurant
- Located in the heart of the historic district and specializes in seafood. Includes menu and virtual tour.
- Contemporary restaurant in the market area; view the menu, read reviews, or make a reservation.
- Provides Italian dining in the market area; view the menu or wine list or find out about banquet services.
- Locally owned, family-friendly restaurant located in an historic warehouse close to Market Street. Includes menus, photo gallery, and hours of operation.
Charleston Beer Works
- Serves soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta and burgers with microbrews on tap. Includes menu and photos.
Coast Bar & Grill
- Serves local seafood in a relaxed and casual atmosphere; includes menu, chef's biography, and directions.
- Serves regional favorites for lunch and dinner; includes menu, wine list, directions, and chef's biography.
D.D. Peckers' Wing Shack
- Offers chicken wings and live entertainment. Includes menu, events, gallery, coupons and directions.
- Upper King Street restaurant featuring a menu of fresh, local seafood. Includes menu, photos, catering services, and directions.
Food for the Southern Soul
- Barbecue restaurant in the City Market that offers catering services and online sales of grits, barbecue sauce, and rice. Features location, hours, menus, catering details, and press.
The Glass Onion
- Serving all natural meats, local seafood and vegetables, and an all "green" wine list. Includes owner profiles, menu, and location map.
Home Team BBQ
- Includes locations, menus, history, event and music schedule, press, blog, and catering information.
- Neighborhood restaurant located downtown, serving southern specialties; includes a menu, recipes, and merchandise.
Hospitality Management Group
- Parent company for Blossom Cafe, Magnolias, and Cypress; find menus, chef biographies, catering, and contact information.
The King Street Grille
- Upscale sports bar featuring food and a wide selection of beer and spirits. Includes menu, specials, and directions.
- Fine dining establishment on Unity Alley; includes menu, event calendar, details on private dining facilities, and photos.
- Serves authentic Italian cuisine in the Market area; includes menu, photos, and reservation form.
Oak Steakhouse Restaurant
- Broad Street eatery offering upscale dining; includes photos, menu, and chef's biography.
- Find a menu, wine list, and other information for this four-star, fine dining restaurant in the market area offering selections from steaks and chops, fish and oysters, to champagne and lobster.
- Restaurant created by a competition barbecue team. Features menu, map, history, awards, news, photographs, catering information and online stores selling their barbecue sauces.
Slightly North of Broad
- Find menus and reviews for this restaurant featuring contemporary regional Southern food at lunch and dinner in historic downtown.
Southend Brewery and Smokehouse Restaurant
- Offers a variety of Lowcountry American food and microbrews in the historic downtown district. Includes chef's profile, brew list and hours.
- Offers Mexican food and wines. Includes menu, photos and hours. Located in Charleston and Folly Beach.
Tommy Condon's Irish Pub and Seafood Restaurant
- Find the menu, purchase merchandise, or get directions to this downtown eatery in the market area.
- Fine dining establishment located within The French Quarter Inn; view the menu, make reservations, or find out about weekend entertainment.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2014 at 5:06:32 UTC -