become an editor
the entire directory
only in Architecture/Historic_Buildings
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Architecture: Building Types
Regional: North America: United States: South Carolina: Localities: C: Charleston: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
- Charleston double house built in 1818 and operated as a museum by the Historic Charleston Foundation; includes history, floor plans, virtual tour, and hours of operation.
- Italianate manor house built in 1876 currently used as a private home and a museum; includes photos, tour schedule, and history of the property.
- Find a virtual tour and visitor information, including events and school programs, for this Georgian Palladian plantation house completed in 1742.
Historic Charleston's Religious and Community Buildings
- Virtual travel itinerary of the city's historic buildings; includes histories and photos.
Magnolia Plantation and Its Gardens
- Traditional Southern plantation, founded 1676, offering tour and activity information.
- Find out about tours, events and activities at this National Historic Landmark and carefully preserved 18th-century plantation, which includes gardens, a house museum and stableyards.
Nathaniel Russell House
- House and museum originally constructed in 1808; includes construction time line, virtual tours, and hours of operation.
The Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Historic Colonial building with 300 years of pirates, patriots, presidents. Find out about tours, gift shops, educational programs and special event rentals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 6:24:07 UTC -