become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Palin,_Sarah
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Republican: People: Palin, Sarah
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Elections: President: 2008: Candidates: McCain, John
Anchorage Daily News - Former Gov. Sarah Palin
- Ongoing coverage of Sarah Palin's background, political career, family and controversies. Includes news stories, analysis, blogs, photo galleries and video.
Ballotpedia - Sarah Palin
- Wiki about the Alaska politician, from a libertarian, free-market perspective.
BBC News - Profile: Sarah Palin
- Profile of the former Alaska Governor and former vice-presidential candidate for the Republican Party. Includes links to related stories.
Conservapedia: Sarah Palin
- Provides the personal background, political career and beliefs of the Republican politician.
Draft Sarah Palin For Vice President
- Unofficial supporter blog of Adam Brickley, an employee of Townhall.com
Follow The Money - Sarah H Palin
- Campaign finance information about Sarah Palin's 2006 run for Governor of Alaska.
Follow The Money - Sarah H Palin & Sean R Parnell
- Campaign finance information about the 2006 Republican nominees for Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Alaska.
Guardian - Sarah Palin
- Collected news stories, analysis, commentary and blogs about the former Governor of Alaska and former Republican nominee for Vice President.
The New York Times - Sarah Palin News
- Ongoing collection of news articles, commentary, photos and multimedia about the former Governor of Alaska and former Republican nominee for Vice President.
On the Issues - Sarah Palin
- Provides quotes and background on various international, domestic, economic and social issues. Includes profile, contact data, forum and voter match.
Palin as President
- Satirical, clickable animation of a putative President Palin's Oval Office.
Project Vote Smart - Sarah Heath Palin
- Provides a biography, campaign finances, vetoes, issue positions, interest group ratings, speeches and public statements.
The Sarah Palin Digest
- Information about the former vice presidential running mate on the major issues.
Snopes - Sarah Palin
- Rumor control information on urban legends about Sarah Palin, including the true Anne Kilkenny letter.
Topix: Sarah Palin News
- News from various media sources.
Wikipedia - Sarah Palin
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the former Governor of Alaska and former Republican Vice-Presidential nominee.
Vanity Fair - It Came from Wasilla
- Todd S. Purdum reviews Palin's run for Vice President and prospects for her future. (August 01, 2009)
Los Angeles Times - Sarah Palin Lacks What the GOP Needs Most
- Writer Doyle McManus describes how Palin's abrupt resignation and rambling explanation portray her as empty-headed, flaky and polarizing, and who quit her office to cut her losses. (July 05, 2009)
Los Angeles Times - The Beginning of Sarah Palin's End
- Anchorage columnist Michael Carey declares that Palin is finished as a serious presidential candidate. (July 05, 2009)
The New York Times - McCain Campaign Divided Over Palin
- After McCain's campaign implodes, several insiders reveal striking arguments and infighting that impeded their strategy. (November 06, 2008)
Huffington Post - Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter
- Report on great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked knowledgeability to be a running mate, a vice president, and a heartbeat away from the presidency. (November 05, 2008)
Huffington Post - Palin Clothes Spending Has Dems Salivating, Republicans Disgusted
- A revelation that Palin got more than $150,000 on clothing and make-up while claiming to campaign for the average Joe Sixpack creates a storm. (October 22, 2008)
The Nation - Sarah Palin Is Out of Her League
- Author Judith Viorst argues that Republican leaders have a moral obligation to speak out now and urge McCain to drop her, saying she simply doesn't possess the intelligence or grasp of details for national office. (October 10, 2008)
ABC News - Full Excerpts: Charlie Gibson Interviews GOP Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin
- Video and transcripts of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's exclusive interview with Charlie Gibson. Part 1: experience, God, national security, Russia, Iran and Israel, and the Bush Doctrine. Part 2: climate change and drilling in the Arctic National Refuge. Part 3: reform, congressing spending and the "Bridge to Nowhere", Hillary Clinton, abortion rights, social issues, sexism, banning books, "Troopergate" and economic policy. (September 13, 2008)
American Enterprise Institute - A Shrewd Pick, but a Responsible One?
- David Frum, a resident fellow at AEI, questions the responsibility and wisdom of putting a former small town mayor and inexperienced governor one heartbeat away from the American presidency. (September 02, 2008)
NOW on PBS - Meet Sarah Palin
- Video of the PBS NOW interview of Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin. (September 01, 2008)
TIME - Transcript: TIME's interview with Sarah Palin
- Jay Newton Small interviewed Alaska Governor Sarah Palin by phone on August 14, less than two weeks before her surprise selection as John McCain's running mate. (August 29, 2008)
RealClearPolitics - McCain Should Pick Sarah Palin for VP
- Jack Kelly gave his reasons back in June why John McCain should choose Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. (June 04, 2008)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 4:34:19 UTC -