become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parties/Labor_Party
Society and Culture
Society: Work: Labor Movement
Debs-Jones-Douglass Institute (DJDI)
- A non-profit educational and cultural arm of the Labor Party. Offers meetings, lectures, discussion groups, conferences and summer schools; promotes research in national and international political, economic and social problems; and publishes books.
- A new party attempting to break trade unions from the Democratic Party. Has won affiliation of several unions and locals. Membership is around 10,000. The LP has a democratic socialist orientation.
Labor Party Press Online
- Newspaper of the Labour Party (US).
Labor Party: Class Politics for the 21st Century
- An article advocating the Labor Party as a political vehicle for workers.
UE News: Labor Party Considers Electoral Strategy
- An article on the possibility that the US Labor Party will run candidates in the future.
Facing Death, Founder Fights for Labor Party's Life
- New York Times article about the party and the announcement that party founder Tony Mazzocchi has pancreatic cancer. (August 23, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:57:25 UTC -