become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parties/Democratic
Society and Culture
Democratic National Convention 2004 in Boston
Democratic National Convention 2008 in Denver
Democratic National Convention 2012 Charlotte
Democratic National Convention 2016
Society: Politics: Liberalism: Left Liberalism
Society: Politics: Socialism: Social Democracy: Third Way
Democratic National Committee
- Offers daily news updates, policy analysis, links, email updates and opportunities to participate in the political process. tel 202-863-8000
21st Century Democrats
- This organization gives assistance to progressive and populist Democratic candidates across the country.
- A PAC allowing individuals and groups to channel their progressive dollars to candidates and movements of their choosing.
- Democratic coalition to identify, organize, educate and mobilize Americans across the nation in support of coal as part of a sensible “all of the above” energy strategy and a cornerstone of a sustainable energy future for the United States and the world, to achieve a broad, bipartisan and unwavering commitment to coal as a sustainable fuel, and the accelerated development and deployment of advanced technologies.
Democracy for America
- Grassroots political organization founded by Howard Dean. Dedicated to recruiting, training, promoting and funding progressive candidates at all levels of government.
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)
- Committed to recruiting, training and helping to fund Democratic Congressional candidates throughout the country. Organized by Democratic members of Congress.
Democratic Freedom Caucus
- Advancing libertarians and libertarian ideas within the Democratic Party. The site offers news, policy information and links.
- Democratic GAIN is a national membership association for progressive political professionals and organizations.
Democratic Governors' Association (DGA)
- Offering news, links and information regarding Democratic governors and gubernatorial candidates.
Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
- National committee providing strategic support and financial assistance to Democratic leaders and candidates at the state legislative level. The site offers contact information.
Democratic Municipal Officials
- National association of elected mayors, city council members, and other municipal leaders.
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC)
- Official Party group working to elect Democrats to the U.S. Senate provides news and information about upcoming elections with candidate profiles, maps, video and blogs. Includes Action Center and DSCC Tools for supporters.
Democratic Talk Radio
- DTR.com was launched to spread the message of the Democratic Party and to provide an on-line home for grassroots Democrats everywhere.
- Providing political satire and commentary for Democrats, a weekly Top Ten Conservative Idiots list and a wide range of discussion groups.
- Gives articles and opinion pieces on news, Democratic events, and elections.
Democrats for Life of America
- A national organization for pro-life members of the Democratic party.
Democrats United to Take Back Congress in 2014
- Encouraging voters to rectify past mistakes by enthusiastically showing up at the 2014 polls and exercising the power of the people to effect real change.
Democrats.com: Presidential Straw Poll
- Vote for candidates in the largest online straw poll for Democrats, and discuss choices with fellow Democrats.
- Online think tank for Democrats. Political stories, cartoons, news, and editorials.
Facebook - Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Public profile page for the DSCC includes photos, events, posted items, wall posts and links to supporters and groups.
- An independent non-profit political organization dedicated to strengthening the infrastructure and financial resources necessary to deliver Democratic victories.
House Democratic Caucus
- The U.S. House of Representatives' Democratic Party headquarters provides legislative updates, current platforms, press releases, e-mail and street addresses for representatives.
House Democratic Leadership
- News, issues, legislative agenda and email updates from the Democratic Leader's office.
Indo American Democratic Organization
- Promoting Indian-American participation in the Democratic Party and the political process.
National Committee for an Effective Congress
- Political committee established by Eleanor Roosevelt and others to support progressive candidates for office.
National Jewish Democratic Council
- The National Jewish Democratic Council is dedicated to promoting Jewish values within the Democratic Party and the political process.
New Democrat Network
- The political action arm of the New Democrat movement. Aims through recruiting, promoting and funding candidates to prepare a new generation of Democrats to lead America.
Organizing for Action
- Supporting the legislative agenda we voted on, training the next generation of grassroots organizers and leaders, and organizing around local issues in our communities.
Progressive Democrats of America
- Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), is engaged in a national strategy focused on defining "progressive" and demonstrating support among elected Democrats and progressive activists for a transformation of the Party into a force for ecological balance, social justice, and democratic reform.
- A grassroots membership organization to develop and achieve public policy that will build a society based on ecological sustainability, economic security, global peace and stability, and greater social justice.
Senate Democratic Leadership
- News and information, updated daily, from the Senate Democratic leaders.
What Makes People Vote Republican?
- Cultural psychologist Jonathan Haidt examines the reasons behind conservative preferences for moral clarity, hierarchy and structure. (September 09, 2008)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2014 at 2:36:37 UTC -