the entire directory
only in Politics/Parties
Society and Culture
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Movements
Society: Politics: Parties
American Middle Class Party
- Political party in the United States working to restore the middle class and the American Dream.
- Grassroots political party for America was founded in 2004 near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. Formerly named the New American Independent Party.
Confederate National Party
- Believes individual states are sovereign entities superior to the Federal government and that the only role of the federal government is to act as a unified voice for the several states in dealing with foreign nations and to serve as the central command of the armed forces in the event of war. Features a proposed constitution and volunteer information.
The Light Party
- Advocates a platform of health, peace and freedom for all. Features FAQ, platform and essays.
Natural Law Party of the USA
- Promotes conflict-free politics for a problem-free nation and proven solutions for America through prevention-oriented government. Was led by Dr. John Hagelin. Defunct as of April 2004.
Populist Party USA
- Supports taking money out of politics, making congressmen citizen servants and putting the people back in American politics. Features issue platforms, history and contact information.
Tax Me Party
- A group of patriotic Americans who feel it's time for an honest discussion about what we owe our country and what we owe each other.
U.S. Marijuana Party
- Works to help form and support state-level parties. Features a bulletin board, news and links to state chapters.
United States Pacifist Party
- Worked to give expression within a democratic, electoral context to the belief that military power profoundly contradicts many religious and philosophic principles, and is a practical mistake in our time. Features 1996 platform and contact information.
Unity Party of America
- National party supporting a Balanced Budget Amendment, an elimination of taxes on income below $30,000, and a carbon tax to balance the budget and fight global warming
Usenet alt.politics.clinton -
Usenet alt.politics.democrats.d -
Usenet alt.politics.libertarian -
Usenet alt.politics.perot -
Usenet alt.politics.reform -
Usenet alt.politics.usa.newt-gingrich -
Usenet alt.politics.usa.republican -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2016 at 7:05:03 UTC -