become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Liberalism
Society and Culture
News and Media
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Bush, George Walker: Opposing Views
Society: Politics: Liberalism
- A collaborative project of the DailyKos community to build a political encyclopedia.
- Offers news, commentary and opportunities for political action. Features action alerts and contact information.
- Liberal articles and links.
Liberals Like Christ
- This site shows why followers of Jesus Christ should be proud to be liberals as he was, and in America today Liberal Democrats, rather than Conservative Republicans.
- Working to bring ordinary people into politics by taking stands on policy issues, advocating for campaign finance reform, and supporting candidates. Founded during the Clinton impeachment.
National Women's Political Caucus
- Bipartisan grassroots organization dedicated to increasing women's participation in the political field and creating a political power base working for equality for all women. Includes newsletter, action alerts, legislative updates and campaign manuals.
- Twice-monthly journal from the Heartland that reports on issues of interest to workers, small businesses and family farmers.
- Ralph Nader's organization. News and information on trade, politics, health and other issues
- A directory of people, organizations and issues shaping the public agenda. It catalogs PR firms, activist groups and government agencies as well as the criticisms that are made of these groups from different perspectives.
- A site, by political activist Ben Cohen of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream fame, which enables Americans to quickly and easily fax their will to their Congressional representatives on selected current issues.
Mother Jones - How to Talk Like a Conservative (If You Must)
- Commentator, linguist and cognitive scientist Prof. George Lakoff urges taking a page from the conservative's playbook by using the skill of framing issues in a way that makes it next to impossible for the other side to contradict what was said. (October 18, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 18:24:08 UTC -