become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Security/Guides_and_Directories
Society and Culture
Guides and Directories
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Social Security: Guides and Directories
AAA - Social Security
- Information on financial sustainability and other topics related to the Social Security program, from the American Academy of Actuaries.
Almanac of Policy Issues: Social Security
- Background information and links on Social Security.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities - Social Security
- A clearinghouse of articles and studies on the US social security system, including how it works, proposals for changes, accomplishments, solvency, and related statistics.
EBRI - Social Security Research Program
- News, information and web resources from their research program concerning taxes, benefits, and private accounts. From the Employee Benefits Research Institute.
Just Facts - Social Security
- Provides information about Social Security through documented facts including taxes, benefits, financial status and reform options.
Project Vote Smart - Senior and Social Security Issues
- Provides information on key votes, public statements, interest group ratings and ballot measures, nationally and by state.
SOA - Social Insurance & Public Finance Section
- Provides information for evaluating and managing social insurance programs, including public pension plans, government funded health plans, workers compensation insurance, and unemployment insurance. From the Society of Actuaries.
U.S. Population Demographics - Life Expectancy from Birth and from Age 65
- From 1900-2000 in the United States, age expectancy from age 65 (which affects Social Security) has risen only 4.2 years for men, and 7.0 years for women. From birth, it has risen 26.2 and 29.9 years.
Urban Institute - Social Security
- Research examining Social Security's role in retirement income security, its impact on the federal budget, and the likely effect of proposed reforms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 12:29:22 UTC -