become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Security/Advocacy_Groups
Society and Culture
60 Plus Association - Social Security
- Views on reform from an advocacy group with a free enterprise, less government, less taxes approach to seniors issues.
AARP - Social Security
- News and information about social security benefits, issues and challenges. Includes retirement planning, disability benefits (SSDI) and COLA.
AFL-CIO - Retirement Security
- Advocates Social Security reform for the benefit of the American worker.
Brookings Institution - Social Security
- Provides research on Social Security, pensions and retirement.
Cato Institute - Social Security
- Collection of reports, analysis and case studies about reforming Social Security.
Cato Institute - Social Security Choice Papers
- Archive (1995-2004) of libertarian essays that advocate and analyze privatizing Social Security.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities - Social Security
- Provides analysis including reform proposals, financial status and accomplishments.
Coalition to Preserve Retirement Security
- State and local government employees should be allowed to preserve retirement security through retirement plans not included under Social Security.
Concord Coalition - Social Security
- Projections, statements, and assessments of reform proposals from a partner in the Fix the Debt campaign.
Heritage Foundation - Retirement Security
- Provides research, data and analysis on retirement security from a free-market, libertarian perspective.
Heritage Foundation - Saving the American Dream
- Presents the Heritage Foundation plan to transform Social Security into true insurance that retirees can rely on, with a guarantee against poverty in retirement.
Just Facts - Social Security
- Overview of current challenges and reform efforts from a conservative viewpoint.
National Academy of Social Insurance
- Nonpartisan policy information on Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicare and other social insurance programs.
National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
- Seniors group outlines their positions on Social Security and Medicare issues.
NCPA - Retirement
- Views on retirement reform, advocating private sector solutions. From the National Center for Policy Analysis .
NWLC - Social Security & Retirement
- The answers to frequently asked questions about Social Security issues as they affect women, from the National Women's Law Center.
Public Program Testing Organization
- Advocate for Social Security reform, criticizes effect of taxation on retirees and Ticket-to-Work program.
Truth About Social Security
- Describing how Social Security works, the nature of the problem it faces, and a discussion of possible reforms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2014 at 4:43:17 UTC -