become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immigration/Advocacy_Groups
Society and Culture
ACLU - Immigrants' Rights
- Provides news and information on issues and recent court cases. A project of the American Civil Liberties Union, fighting discrimination and moving public opinion through the courts, law, legislation and public education.
ACLU - Immigration Reform 2013
- News and information about the immigration reform bill introduced in April 2013 in the Senate (S. 744, Border Security, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013).
Americans for Legal Immigration - ALIPAC
- Addresses the disparity between the public's desire for more control of illegal immigration and the actions of lawmakers. News articles updated daily.
Center for Immigration Studies
- Pro-immigrant, low-immigration think-tank which seeks fewer immigrants but a warmer welcome for those admitted.
FCNL - Immigration
- News, analysis and advocacy for a global community that safeguards human rights and guarantees economic opportunity for all people in their country of choice. From Friends Committee on National Legislation.
Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)
- Seeks to improve border security, to stop illegal immigration, and to promote immigration levels consistent with the national interest, at about 300,000 a year. Includes news, publications, resources, legislation and how to take action.
National Immigration Forum
- Advocates and builds public support for public policies that welcome immigrants and refugees to the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2015 at 22:46:17 UTC -