become an editor
the entire directory
only in Immigration/Advocacy_Groups
Society and Culture
ACLU - Immigrants' Rights
- Provides news and information on issues and recent court cases. A project of the American Civil Liberties Union, fighting discrimination and moving public opinion through the courts, law, legislation and public education.
American Immigration Control Foundation
- Information on impact of immigration on the United States. Publications and advocacy arguing for reduction.
Americans for Legal Immigration - ALIPAC
- Addresses the disparity between the public's desire for more control of illegal immigration and the actions of lawmakers. News articles updated daily.
Center for Immigration Studies
- Pro-immigrant, low-immigration think-tank which seeks fewer immigrants but a warmer welcome for those admitted.
FCNL - Immigration
- News, analysis and advocacy for a global community that safeguards human rights and guarantees economic opportunity for all people in their country of choice. From Friends Committee on National Legislation.
Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)
- Seeks to improve border security, to stop illegal immigration, and to promote immigration levels consistent with the national interest, at about 300,000 a year. Includes news, publications, resources, legislation and how to take action.
National Immigration Forum
- Advocates and builds public support for public policies that welcome immigrants and refugees to the United States.
US Border Patrol
- Unofficial supporter site of the United States Border Patrol. The contents of this site are privately managed and not subject to the direction of the United States Border Patrol.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 2, 2015 at 16:50:09 UTC -