become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Care_Reform/State_Initiatives
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
NCSL - Health Reform
- Legislative updates and reports of healthcare reform proposals and actions, from the National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Retrospective look at the 2007 policy debate over healthcare reform. Includes major proposals, field notes, myths and facts, glossary, news, perspectives, and information about the uninsured.
Illinois Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- State insurance program for persons who are unable to obtain private health insurance due to health conditions. Includes news, eligibility rules, alternatives, PPO network, forms and reports.
Minnesota Dept. of Health - Minnesota's Health Reform Initiative
- Official state government site provides news and information on Minnesota's 2008 reforms.
National Association of State Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- NASCHIP provides information for state high-risk health insurance pools that have been, or are yet to be, established by state governments to serve the 'medically uninsurable' population. Includes list of states with pools, pool vendors, and details about the annual conference.
New Hampshire Health Cost
- Provides information on the price of medical care in New Hampshire by insurance plan and by procedure. It also provides the estimate price of medical care for the uninsured. Site was developed by the New Hampshire Insurance Department and the Commissioner's Advisory Committee on Health Insurance.
New York State Health Care Reform Act (HCRA)
- Official state government site provides news and information about the Health care Reform Act with links to regulatory information.
Vermont's Health Care Reform Agency of Administration
- Official state government site provides news and information about the legislation and its implementation along with an overview, reports, financing reform, containing costs and its Green Mountain Care insurance programs.
New York Times - Insurance Pool to Offer Reduced-Rate Coverage
- Explains federal high-risk pool which a state can use in addition or instead of their own high-risk pool. (April 02, 2010)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2016 at 8:05:09 UTC -