become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Care_Reform/Polls_and_Surveys
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
Polls and Surveys
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Health Care Reform: Polls and Surveys
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Polls and Surveys
Gallup - Healthcare
- Provides polling questions, results and analysis about health care reform in the U.S.
Ipsos News Center - Healthcare
- Ongoing collection of Ipsos polls on health issues, particularly about healthcare reform in the U.S. and comparisons to Canada.
Kaiser Family Foundation - Kaiser Polls
- News releases, charts and toplines (questions and answers in full) for their polls about health care in the U.S.
PollingReport.com - Health Policy
- Collection of polls from various sources about U.S. health care policy and reform.
Rasmussen Reports - Healthcare
- News and analysis on U.S. public opinion regarding health care reform, from the well-known polling company.
RealClearPolitics - Polling on Health Care Reform
- Analysis of polling on health care reform including the public option.
Roper Center - Public Opinion on Health Care
- Public opinion polling on U.S. health care including health care providers, insurers and financing. From the University of Connecticut.
ProPublica - Health Care Reform Primer: How Might the Changes Affect You
- Interactive map of survey responses shows concerns of more than 500 Americans about health care and cost. From ProPublica and American Public Media's Public Insight Network. (September 08, 2009)
FiveThirtyEight - Poll: Most Don't Know What "Public Option" Is -- Including Pollsters
- Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates did a survey for the AARP which revealed that just 37 percent of the poll's respondents correctly identified the public option from a list of three choices provided to them. (August 27, 2009)
Pew Research Center - Many Fault Media Coverage of Health Care Debate
- August 2009 poll reveals that most Americans are critical of the way news organizations are explaining key elements of the debate. (August 06, 2009)
Polls and Surveys
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:54:10 PM EDT -