become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Care_Reform/Medicaid
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Health Care Reform: Medicaid
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Health and Human Services: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Almanac of Policy Issues: Medicaid
- Background information and links on the U.S. Medicaid program.
Families USA - Medicaid and Children's Health
- Studies and reports on Medicaid from Families USA, a liberal public policy organization.
Is the Medicaid Program Fair?
- Stories, issues and discussions about the difficulty of getting assistance through this government program.
Medicaid in New Jersey
- Probate attorney Kenneth Vercammen, an author on Wills for the ABA, provides details and links.
Medicaid.gov - Medicaid & CHIP Program Information
- The Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS) is one of six Centers within the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). CMCS serves as the focal point for all national program policies and operations related to Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
National Association of State Medicaid Directors
- Bipartisan, professional, nonprofit organization of representatives of state Medicaid agencies (including the District of Columbia and the territories). Position papers, legislative memoranda, specific information on state waiver activity, and CHIP plan summaries.
The New York Times - Medicaid
- Collection of recent and archived news and commentary, photos, multimedia and selected web resources.
Wall Street Journal - Medicaid
- Collected news articles and commentary.
Wikipedia - Medicaid
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the United States government healthcare program for eligible individuals and families with low incomes and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 17:59:48 UTC -