become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Care_Reform/Federal_Government
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Health Care Reform: Federal Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Health and Human Services
CMS - HIPAA: General Information
- Provides information about HIPAA regulations and conpliance, including the Affordable Care Act. From the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Official government site provides information on finding insurance options, prevention, comparing care quality and understanding the new law along with FAQs, videos, notes and chats.
- Official U.S. government site provides ongoing news and information about health care reform. Includes factchecking, videos, reports, forums and newsroom.
SBA.gov - Health Care
- Information on the Affordable Care Act for employers: self, under 25, under 50, and over 50. Includes glossary, timeline, regulations and guidance, and state information. From the U.S. Small Business Administration.
U.S. House Committee on Education and the Workforce - Health Care
- Republican view of healthcare reform efforts. Includes news, press releases, and their efforts to dismantle the bill.
U.S. House Committee on Ways & Means - Health
- Collection of documents blaming the U.S. Senate and the Democrats for all problems.
U.S. Senate Committee on Finance - The Affordable Care Act
- Official government site provides the full text of the law, factsheets, timeline, implementation news, and improvements bill, and related files and links.
WhiteHouse.gov - Health Insurance Reform Reality Check
- Official government site explains the stability and security offered by health insurance reform. Includes FAQs, consumer protections, quiz and health reform fliers.
WhiteHouse.gov - Issues: Health Care
- Official government site provides information about the President's Plan, its progress, and guiding principles of health care reform. Includes video and full plan.
Wikipedia - Healthy Americans Act
- Information about the Wyden-Bennett Act, introduced in the U.S. Senate in 2007 and 2009.
Federal Reserve - Challenges for Health-Care Reform
- Speech on the importance and impact of healthcare reform by Chairman Ben S. Bernanke in 2008 at the Senate Finance Committee Health Reform Summit in Washington, D.C. (June 16, 2008)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:07:24 AM EST -