become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Care_Reform/CHIP
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Official federal government site providing news and information about the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Almanac of Policy Issues: CHIP
- Background information and links on the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Covering Kids & Families
- National health access initiative for low-income, uninsured children, offering information on child health outreach, enrollment, and simplification strategies.
- Provides advocacy for consumers of family health care by acting as a watchdog over children's payer programs
FAMIS, Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan
- FAMIS is Virginia's new low-cost health insurance for children whose families earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but do not have private health insurance.
Insure Kids Now
- A White House initiative managed by the Department of Health and Human Services to insure America's children.
National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health
- Research center at Georgetown University. Issue papers on outreach and CHIP.
West Virginia Healthy Kids and Families Coalition
- A diverse group of individuals, agencies and organizations, both private and public, committed to improving access to quality health care for West Virginia’s children and families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 11:15:07 UTC -