become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Care_Reform/CHIP
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Health Care Reform: CHIP
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Life and Health
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services - Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Official federal government site providing news and information about the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Almanac of Policy Issues: CHIP
- Background information and links on the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Covering Kids & Families
- National health access initiative for low-income, uninsured children, offering information on child health outreach, enrollment, and simplification strategies.
- Provides advocacy for consumers of family health care by acting as a watchdog over children's payer programs
FAMIS, Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan
- FAMIS is Virginia's new low-cost health insurance for children whose families earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but do not have private health insurance.
Insure Kids Now
- A White House initiative managed by the Department of Health and Human Services to insure America's children.
Maryland Covering Kids
- Maryland Covering Kids aids enrollment of children into public and private health insurance through outreach activities.
National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health
- Research center at Georgetown University. Issue papers on outreach and CHIP.
West Virginia Healthy Kids and Families Coalition
- A diverse group of individuals, agencies and organizations, both private and public, committed to improving access to quality health care for West Virginia’s children and families.
PBS - NewsHour: Children's Health Care
- 1997 TV news report about the estimated 10 million children with no medical insurance. Transcript with Elizabeth Farnsworth and two health care experts. (August 27, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:15:04 AM EDT -