become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative_Systems/Medicare_Buy-In
Society and Culture
Health Care Reform
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Health Care Reform: Alternative Systems: Medicare Buy-In
THOMAS - HR 4789: Medicare You Can Buy Into Act
- U.S. House information on the bill providing for an option for any citizen or permanent resident of the United States to buy into Medicare at cost. Includes bill PDF, summary, status and Congressional Record references.
GovTrack.us - H.R. 4789: Medicare You Can Buy Into Act
- "To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for an option for any citizen or permanent resident of the United States to buy into Medicare." Provides sponsor, cosponsors, summary, text, status and last action.
OpenCongress - H.R.4789: Public Option Act
- Provides official government data, breaking news and blog coverage, public comments and user community for H.R. 4789 Public Option Act.
Huffington Post - HR 4789 and The Public Option: The Way Forward
- U.S. Representative Alan Grayson (FL-8) explains his bill which would let any American buy into Medicare at cost. "You want it, you pay for it, you're in. It adds nothing to the deficit; you pay what it costs." (March 12, 2010)
U.S. Congressman Alan Grayson - Medicare You Can Buy Into Act Gains Momentum
- Announcement of Grayson's bill, introduced March 9, 2010, which allows any American to buy into Medicare at cost. Cosponsors include Committee Chairmen John Conyers, Nydia Velazquez, Barney Frank, Ed Towns and Bob Filner along with the Chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, the Chair of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, and both Co-Chairs of the Progressive Caucus. (March 11, 2010)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2013 at 16:26:41 UTC -