become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gun_Control/Supreme_Court_Cases
Society and Culture
Supreme Court Cases
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gun Control: Supreme Court Cases
Wikipedia - Firearm Case Law in the United States
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about decisions of the Supreme Court and other federal courts dealing with the Second Amendment, the Commerce Clause, and/or federal laws regulating firearm possession.
- Official pro-gun website for the Second Amendment Foundation's lawsuit against the Chicago gun ban, McDonald v. City of Chicago.
LII - District of Columbia v. Heller (No. 07-290)
- Syllabus, opinion and dissents of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the Second Amendment and its limits.
LII - McDonald v. Chicago (08-1521)
- Question presented, issue, facts, discussion and analysis of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the Second Amendment regarding state and local governments.
PBS - Need to Know: McDonald v. Chicago
- Explanation of the Supreme Court decision which struck down two restrictive handgun laws in Chicago and the neighboring suburb of Oak Park.
Wikipedia - District of Columbia v. Heller
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the 2008 U.S. Supreme Court decision that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, although that right is not unlimited.
Wikipedia - McDonald v. Chicago
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the 2010 U.S. Supreme Court decision that the Second Amendment also applies to state and local governments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:48:51 PM EDT -