become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gun_Control/Legislation
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gun Control: Legislation
S.649 - Safe Communities, Safe Schools Act of 2013
Recreation: Guns: Regulatory and Legal: United States
Ballotpedia - Firearms on the Ballot
- Information about state initiatives relating to gun control, from the collaborative encyclopedia about state politics.
FindLaw - State Gun Control Laws
- Gun control laws, by state, regulating the possession and purchase of firearms.
Follow The Money - Gun Issues
- Information on money raised for state ballot measures relating to gun issues including gun rights and gun control.
GAO - Gun Control: States’ Laws and Requirements for Concealed Carry Permits Vary across the Nation
- U.S. General Accounting Office online publication discusses the differences in gun control laws and concealed weapons permits by state.
OpenSecrets - Guns
- Provides U.S. House and Senate votes, campaign contributions and lobbyist spending on firearm laws. Includes summary of gun rights vs. gun control issues.
OpenSecrets - Manchin-Toomey Amendment
- Contributions from gun rights PACs and gun control PACs, in total and by congressional recipient.
POPVOX - Issue Spotlight: Firearms and Gun Control Legislation
- Information on specific bills including background checks, banning specific weapons and ammunition, trafficking, enforcement, UN Arms Trade Treaty, Second Amendment, children and schools, sales, buybacks, concealed carry, service-members and registration.
Project Vote Smart - Gun Issues
- Provides information on key votes, public statements, interest group ratings and ballot measures, nationally and by state.
ProPublica - Where Congress Stands on Guns
- Comprehensive look at where U.S. lawmakers stand on guns, along with their political spending and voting history.
SourceWatch - U.S. Gun Control Legislation
- Information on U.S. federal gun legislation from the 103rd through 110th Congress. Includes web resource directory.
Wikipedia - Gun Law in the United States
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about federal, state and local gun laws in the U.S.
Sunlight Foundation - Gun Control and Gun Rights: Legislation, Policy and Influence
- Background and current status of gun control issues at the time of Sandy Hook. (December 17, 2012)
CRS - Gun Control Legislation
- 2012 report from the Congressional Research Service includes background and analysis, the history of federal regulation of firearms, current issues and current proposals. (November 14, 2012)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:31:05 AM EST -