become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Federalism
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Government: State-Federal Relations
Society: Politics: Federalism and Devolution
American Federalism, 1776 to 1997: Significant Events
- Written by Eugene Boyd, Analyst in American National Government, U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Germany. Presented are the different eras of federalism and the characteristics of each.
Antitrust and Federalism
- Speech given by Deborah Platt Majoras, Deputy Assistant Attorney General before the New York Bar Association on January 23, 2003.
Assessing the New Federalism
- Urban Institute research and analysis project documenting the ongoing transfer of responsibility for US social programs from the federal government to the states.
Executive Order 12612 - Federalism
- Text of the order issued by President Ronald Reagan on October 26, 1987.
Executive Order 13083 - Federalism
- Text of the order issued by President Clinton on May 14th, 1998.
Executive Order 13095
- Issued by President Clinton suspending Executive Order 13083.
Executive Order 13132
- Text of President Clinton's final Executive Order about Federalism. Issued August 4, 1999.
Federalism in the United States - Wikipedia
- Shown is history, devolution and court cases.
Executive Order 13083 Replaced With New One
- Article discussing the differences between the two Executive Orders on Federalism issued by President Clinton. (August 06, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 7:21:23 UTC -