become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Election_Reform
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Elections
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Money in Politics
Society: Issues: Government Operations
Society: Politics: Campaigns and Elections: Election Reform
Ballot Access News
- The web home of Ballot Access News, the premiere newsletter for up-to-date news about the continuing fight for fair and equitable ballot access laws in the USA.
Election Reform Information Network
- Seeks to improve the efficiency, equity and accuracy of election returns across the United States through onsite validation, uniform ballot standards, and the like. Includes news, links, and ways to contact Congress.
FairVote.org: The Center for Voting and Democracy
- Organization that researches how voting systems affect participation, representation and governance. Advocates proportional representation systems for legislative elections, instant runoff voting for executive and judicial elections and public interest redistricting.
Global Initiative to Enfranchise People with Disabilities
- Research, analysis, policy suggestions, best practices, and publications focusing on electoral access for people with disabilities. A project of the IFES.
Moyers & Company - The Fight to Vote
- Collected shows, specials, essays and talks about how Americans are being denied the most fundamental of democratic rights, and what can be done about it.
Pew Center on the States - Election Initiatives
- Clearinghouse providing news and analysis of election reform measures at the state level. Includes news, maps, descriptions and commentary on state election laws, along with related links.
- Argues for so-called pyramid democracy as a means to avoiding the manipulation of direct elections.
Project Vote Smart - Campaign Finance and Election Issues
- Provides information on key votes, public statements, interest group ratings and ballot measures, nationally and by state.
Real Campaign Reform
- Ad hoc group which filed a lawsuit, which went to the U.S. Supreme Court, to restore free speech in U.S. presidential campaigns by eliminating finance laws and the Commission On Presidential Debates. Includes full opinion and dissents.
UCB Libraries - GovPubs: Elections and Voting
- Provides annotated links to U.S., Colorado and international sources of election and voting information.
Voters For None Of The Above
- A nonpartisan organization dedicated to enacting Voter Consent laws, giving voters the ballot option to reject all candidates for an office and to call for a new election with new candidates to fill that office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2015 at 14:24:03 UTC -