become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Economic
Society and Culture
Free Trade Area of the Americas - FTAA
Job Migration and Offshoring
North American Free Trade Agreement - NAFTA
US - Central American Free Trade Agreement - CAFTA
Science: Social Sciences: Economics
Society: Issues: Economic
Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues
- Resources relating to U.S. economic policy and issues.
Harvard Business School - U.S. Competitiveness
- Research-led project to understand and improve the competitiveness of the United States: the ability of firms operating in the U.S. to compete successfully in the global economy while supporting high and rising living standards for Americans.
Journalist's Resource - Economics Research Websites
- Resources including database of statistics and historical data as well as surveys, reports, working papers and articles. From the Joan Shorenstein Center at Harvard.
The Next American Economy
- Addressing the shape and structure of the Next American Economy and about how decisions taken today will affect our economy in 2035, integrating the research and thinking of social scientists, economists, political scientists and geo-political experts.
U.S. Council on Competitiveness
- Sets an agenda to encourage U.S. economic competitiveness and leadership in world markets in order to raise the standard of living for Americans. Focus is on strengthening innovation, upgrading the workforce, and benchmarking national economic performance. Members include corporate chief executives, university presidents and labor leaders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 17:45:14 UTC -