become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservatism/Organizations
Society and Culture
American Legislative Exchange Council
Americans for Prosperity
Americans for Tax Reform
Citizens for a Sound Economy
Club for Growth
National Federation of Independent Business
National Taxpayers Union
Senate Conservatives Fund
Tea Party Nation
Tea Party Patriots
The Federalist Society
Young Americans for Liberty
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Republican
Society: Politics: Conservatism: Organizations
60 Plus Association
- "Non-partisan seniors advocacy group with a free enterprise, less government, less taxes approach", founded in 1992 as "the conservative alternative to AARP".
ACT for America
- Provides American citizens with a means to be a collective voice for the democratic values of Western Civilization, and against the threat of radical Islam.
- Seeks to restore constitutional limits on the federal government, and to reduce that government to a sustainable size.
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of the free enterprise system and constitutional government. Online newsletter, book reviews, and court monitor.
America's Future Foundation
- Social and networking organization of young conservatives. E-zine, calendar of upcoming events, job postings, and membership information.
The American Cause
- Seeks to advance and promote traditional American values that are rooted in the conservative principles of national sovereignty, economic patriotism, limited government, and individual freedom. Features position papers, events and archive of articles. Founded by Pat Buchanan.
American Center for Law and Justice
- A national non-profit conservative law firm. Based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
American Conservative Union
- Seeks to communicate and advance the goals and principles of conservatism through one multi-issue, umbrella organization. Features news, membership information, action alerts, congressional ratings and articles.
- Arizona-based 501(c)(4) social welfare organization tied to David and Charles Koch. Formerly known as the Center to Protect Patient Rights, formed in April 2009 in opposition to the Affordable Care Act.
- Organizing arm for conservatives, putting in place the nation’s new conservative grassroots political infrastructure, and training thousands of activists and candidates each year in communities across the country.
American Principles Project
- Non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and propagating the fundamental principles on which our country was founded.
- Protecting life, marriage, family, faith and freedom.
Americans for Job Security
- Believes free markets and pro-paycheck public policy are fundamental to building a strong economy and creating more and better paying jobs.
Americans For Limited Government
- Works with local people all across America to pursue initiative and legislature efforts that focus on limiting the size and scope of government.
Campaign for Working Families
- A non-partisan political action committee dedicated to electing pro-family, pro-life and pro-free enterprise candidates to state and federal offices.
Center for Individual Freedom
- An American non-partisan organization protecting individual freedom and individual rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
Citizens for a Better America
- Helping candidates with functional morals and values get elected to offices at all levels of government.
Citizens for the Republic
- Promotes the principles of limited government, maximum freedom, personal responsibility, peace through strength, and the defense of the dignity of every individual.
- Seeks to reassert the traditional American values of limited government, freedom of enterprise, strong families, and national sovereignty with security.
Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education
- Interjects concepts of free enterprise and individual merit into debates about poverty, exposes the failures of entitlement programs and liberal government policies.
Concerned Women for America
- Promotes Biblical values and strong families.
Conservative American Indian Republicans
- American Indians who believe traditional wisdom and moderate reform are preferable to utopian idealism and revolutionary change.
- Offers news, action items, links, lobbying information, e-mail addresses for Congress and the media, publications, and numerous links.
Contract from America
- Supports individual liberty, limited government, economic freedom, and a ten-point agenda.
- Protects, preserves, and defends the principles expressed in the Declaration of Independence.
- Conservative group supporting individual liberty, respect for family integrity, public and private virtue, and private enterprise. Founded by Phyllis Schlafly.
- Australian group set up to counter feminism, defend the unborn, and the traditional family.
Ending Spending Action Fund
- Super PAC supporting candidates who favor enhancing free enterprise and balancing the budget. Founded by Joe Ricketts.
Ending Spending Inc
- Founded by Joe Ricketts as Taxpayers Against Earmarks in 2010.
Family Research Council
- To reaffirm and promote the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built
- Advances the American heritage of freedom by honoring and encouraging military service, defending the sovereignty of the United States and promoting a strong national defense.
Jews for Conservative Politics
- Works to increase dialogue among all Jews and all Americans about the conservative perspective.
John Birch Society
- Provides educational materials, programs, campaigns, and organizational leadership in support of the Constitution.
Landmark Legal Foundation
- National public interest law firm with offices in Kansas City, Missouri and Washington, DC. Landmark's mission is to use the law to advance conservative principles and policies through the judicial system, government and public forums.
Let Freedom Ring
- Defends constitutional government, economic freedom and traditional values.
- Raises money for candidates through a network of grassroots conservatives. Members choose from campaign profiles of recommended candidates.
National Tea Party Federation
- Coalition of national and regional Tea Party groups.
- Seeks to revitalize American conservatism and oppose the prevailing liberalism.
Republican Majority Campaign
- California-based PAC “dedicated to advocating on behalf of Republican principles such as lower taxes, limited government, and a strong national defense.”
- Opposes radical left-wing groups, enabling the grassroots 'silent majority' to take action.
- Conservative women's issue advocacy group concerned with national security issues, the economy and free markets, the success and viability of our nation's families, and the culture necessary for a free and democratic society.
State Government Leadership Foundation
- Educates elected and appointed state government officials, provides support to local officeholders, and highlights meaningful, conservative solutions to social welfare problems.
Students For Liberty
- Campus political group supporting economic freedom, social freedom, intellectual and academic freedom by identifying the top student leaders and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
Tea Party 911
- Informational site on Tea Party movement, news, articles, info, group listings, event calender, and info on Tea Party candidates supported.
Tea Party Community
- Forum for "sharing ideas, unifying a movement and organizing strategies to keep America in her rightful place as the greatest nation on earth."
Tea Party Express
- Conservative political advocacy group founded by Howard Kaloogian and Sal Russo, as a project of Our Country Deserves Better PAC, and based in Sacramento, California.
- Created to foster the constitutional conservative values of the Tea Party movement. Includes a directory of local Tea Parties.
Traditional Values Coalition
- Lobbying group focusing on the right to life, religious liberties, marriage, the homosexual agenda, pornography, family tax relief and education.
Young Americans for Freedom
- YAF chapters bring together high school and college students to advocate for the ideas of limited government, individual freedom, free enterprise, traditional values and a strong national defense
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 1, 2016 at 6:35:07 UTC -