become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservatism/Organizations
Society and Culture
American Legislative Exchange Council
Americans for Prosperity
Americans for Tax Reform
Citizens for a Sound Economy
Club for Growth
National Federation of Independent Business
National Taxpayers Union
Senate Conservatives Fund
Tea Party Nation
Tea Party Patriots
The Federalist Society
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Republican
Society: Politics: Conservatism: Organizations
ACT for America
- Provides American citizens with a means to be a collective voice for the democratic values of Western Civilization, and against the threat of radical Islam.
- Seeks to restore constitutional limits on the federal government, and to reduce that government to a sustainable size.
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of the free enterprise system and constitutional government. Online newsletter, book reviews, and court monitor.
America's Future Foundation
- Social and networking organization of young conservatives. E-zine, calendar of upcoming events, job postings, and membership information.
The American Cause
- Seeks to advance and promote traditional American values that are rooted in the conservative principles of national sovereignty, economic patriotism, limited government, and individual freedom. Features position papers, events and archive of articles. Founded by Pat Buchanan.
American Center for Law and Justice
- A national non-profit conservative law firm. Based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
American Conservative Union
- Seeks to communicate and advance the goals and principles of conservatism through one multi-issue, umbrella organization. Features news, membership information, action alerts, congressional ratings and articles.
American Political Action Committee (AmeriPAC)
- Political action committee which provides financial support to conservative candidates for public office in the United States.
American Principles Project
- Non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and propagating the fundamental principles on which our country was founded.
- Protecting life, marriage, family, faith and freedom.
Americans For Limited Government
- Works with local people all across America to pursue initiative and legislature efforts that focus on limiting the size and scope of government.
Campaign for Working Families
- A non-partisan political action committee dedicated to electing pro-family, pro-life and pro-free enterprise candidates to state and federal offices.
Center for Individual Freedom
- An American non-partisan organization protecting individual freedom and individual rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
Citizens for a Better America
- Helping candidates with functional morals and values get elected to offices at all levels of government.
Citizens For Constitutional Government
- Seeks various reforms of the US government, including abolition of direct taxation and a repeal of the 14th and 17th Amendments. Membership and affiliate program outlined.
Citizens for the Republic
- Promotes the principles of limited government, maximum freedom, personal responsibility, peace through strength, and the defense of the dignity of every individual.
- Seeks to reassert the traditional American values of limited government, freedom of enterprise, strong families, and national sovereignty with security.
Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education
- Interjects concepts of free enterprise and individual merit into debates about poverty, exposes the failures of entitlement programs and liberal government policies.
Concerned Women for America
- Promotes Biblical values and strong families.
Conservative American Indian Republicans
- American Indians who believe traditional wisdom and moderate reform are preferable to utopian idealism and revolutionary change.
- Offers news, action items, links, lobbying information, e-mail addresses for Congress and the media, publications, and numerous links.
Contract from America
- Supports individual liberty, limited government, economic freedom, and a ten-point agenda.
- Protects, preserves, and defends the principles expressed in the Declaration of Independence.
- Conservative group supporting individual liberty, respect for family integrity, public and private virtue, and private enterprise. Founded by Phyllis Schlafly.
- Australian group set up to counter feminism, defend the unborn, and the traditional family.
Family Research Council
- To reaffirm and promote the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built
- Advances the American heritage of freedom by honoring and encouraging military service, defending the sovereignty of the United States and promoting a strong national defense.
Jews for Conservative Politics
- Works to increase dialogue among all Jews and all Americans about the conservative perspective.
John Birch Society
- Provides educational materials, programs, campaigns, and organizational leadership in support of the Constitution.
Landmark Legal Foundation
- National public interest law firm with offices in Kansas City, Missouri and Washington, DC. Landmark's mission is to use the law to advance conservative principles and policies through the judicial system, government and public forums.
Let Freedom Ring
- Defends constitutional government, economic freedom and traditional values.
- Conservative political advocacy group founded by Ginni Thomas and based in Washington, DC.
- Raises money for candidates through a network of grassroots conservatives. Members choose from campaign profiles of recommended candidates.
National Tea Party Federation
- Coalition of national and regional Tea Party groups.
- Seeks to revitalize American conservatism and oppose the prevailing liberalism.
- Opposes radical left-wing groups, enabling the grassroots 'silent majority' to take action.
- Women who share a common belief in free markets, limited government and personal responsibility.
- Conservative women's issue advocacy group concerned with national security issues, the economy and free markets, the success and viability of our nation's families, and the culture necessary for a free and democratic society.
State Government Leadership Foundation
- Educates elected and appointed state government officials, provides support to local officeholders, and highlights meaningful, conservative solutions to social welfare problems.
Tea Party 911
- Informational site on Tea Party movement, news, articles, info, group listings, event calander, and info on Tea Party candidates supported.
Tea Party Express
- Conservative political advocacy group founded by Howard Kaloogian and Sal Russo, as a project of Our Country Deserves Better PAC, and based in Sacramento, California.
- Created to foster the constitutional conservative values of the Tea Party movement. Includes a directory of local Tea Parties.
Traditional Values Coalition
- Lobbying group focusing on the right to life, religious liberties, marriage, the homosexual agenda, pornography, family tax relief and education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2014 at 20:11:52 UTC -