become an editor
the entire directory
only in Candidates_and_Campaigns/Polls_and_Surveys
Society and Culture
Candidates and Campaigns
Polls and Surveys
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Polls and Surveys
Gallup Poll - Election 2014
- Presidential polling questions, results, reports and comparisons over the campaign cycle.
Iowa Electronic Markets (IEM)
- Online futures market where contract payoffs are based on real-world events including U.S. presidential and congressional elections. The market is operated by University of Iowa Henry B. Tippie College of Business faculty as an educational and research project.
Ipsos - American Mosaic
- Reuters and Ipsos year-long polling and reporting project focused on the diverse groups and competing views at play in the 2012 U.S. presidential race.
Ladbrokes.com - 2016 US Presidential Election
- British bookmaking firm provides betting odds for US presidential winner. Mobile only, no desktop option.
Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball
- Rankings for U.S. president, senate, house and governor elections.
Paddy Power - US Politics
- Irish betting company provides odds for US midterms and presidential nominees and winner.
PollingReport.com - Election 2016
- Collection of polls from various sources about the potential candidates for the US presidential election.
Rasmussen Reports - Election 2014
- Polls and analysis for the 2014 elections.
RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls
- National and state polls on candidates, campaigns and political issues, collected from a variety of sources.
Sportsbet.com.au - US Politics
- Australian betting company provides current odds on midterms and nominees and winner of the US presidential election.
Polls and Surveys
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 28, 2014 at 14:16:57 UTC -