become an editor
the entire directory
only in Veterans/Organizations
Society and Culture
Motorcycle Associations and Clubs
Society: Military: POW-MIA
Society: Military: Veterans: Organizations: United States
American Ex-Prisoners of War Organization
- Information on entitlements, and medical research. Over 200 biographies of ex-POWs. Photos, stories and ads searching for former POWs.
American Gulfwar Veterans Association
- Information on Gulf war illness, biological and chemical warfare, CFS, FMS, Vaccines, anthrax, mycoplasma, and Veteran support information.
The American Legion
- The nation's largest veterans organization focusing on service to veterans, service members, and communities. Includes history, constitution and programs.
AMVETS, National Headquarters
- The senior functioning administrative agency of the AMVETS organization. Information ranging from the latest news on Capitol Hill, the newest membership benefits, or the latest community relations programs.
Blinded Veterans Association (BVA)
- Provides online resources and contact information for blinded personnel. Includes information on counseling, help in receiving rehabilitation and job placement.
Catholic War Veterans of the U.S.A.
- Organization's National Headquarters. National officers, activities, history, membership requirements and application.
Cold War Veterans Association
- Lobbies for veterans' benefits, educates the public about the Cold War, and provides a fraternal community for Cold War veterans. Press releases, news, and discussion forum.
Disabled American Veterans
- Support organization for veterans, providing a nationwide network of services, free of charge to all veterans and members of their families. Provides details of the organization, its activities and the services it offers.
Foundation for American Veterans
- Assists veterans in obtaining benefits.
Italian American War Veterans Of The United States
- Established to aid and assist veterans and their families, promote patriotism, civic welfare, and other objectives. Open to all U.S. war veterans.
Jewish War Veterans of the United States
- Organization for veterans of the Jewish faith. Publications, news, overview of programs and events, membership details, and contact details.
The Legion of Valor of the United States of America, Inc.
- Recipients of the Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross, and the Air Force Cross. Comprised of veterans of W.W.II, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Somalia.
Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Congressionally chartered veterans organization exclusively for combat wounded veterans. Overview, history, reports, forms, scholarship information, and magazine.
National Association for Black Veterans, Inc.
- A nationally certified Veterans Service Organization and a United States Department of Veterans Affairs claims representative. Works with the community to end homelessness, empower low-income and minority veterans and works with disadvantaged youth.
The National Infantry Association
- Preserve Infantry heritage through support of the current National Infantry Museum and the construction of a new museum.
Paralyzed Veterans of America - National Headquarters
- Serving veterans of the Armed Forces who have experienced spinal cord dysfunction.
Rolling Thunder, Inc.
- To bring awareness of ongoing POW/MIA issues. Mission statement, history, list of officers and committees, membership information, events calendar, reports, newsletters, and photo gallery.
Veterans Resource Network Association
- Offering advocacy, discounts and education about Veterans Administration policy and benefits.
Vietnam Veterans of America
- Founded in 1978, the VVA is dedicated to Vietnam-era veterans and their families. With membership information, legislative issues, press releases, links to resources on the web and upcoming events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 3:47:08 UTC -