become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Military
Society and Culture
Air Force Families and Lifestyle
Air Force Organizations
Army Families and Lifestyle
Coast Guard Families and Lifestyle
Coast Guard Organizations
Marine Corps Families and Lifestyle
Marine Corps Organizations
Navy Families and Lifestyle
National Guard Families and Lifestyle
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Wars
Society: Military: POW-MIA
American Gold Star Mothers, Inc.
- An organization composed of American mothers who lost a son or daughter during in war or otherwise while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA
- Serves military personnel and families, patients in Veterans Administration hospitals, and federal employees serving overseas.
Armed Services YMCA
- Information, programs, news, and links to 17 branches and other program sites, including those run by community YMCAs and the Defense Department.
- A community of military wives, girlfriends and women in uniform.
Congressional Medal of Honor Society
- Society created by the U.S. Congress in remembrance of recipients of the Medal of Honor, the highest award that can given to military personnel.
Day in the Life of the U.S. Armed Forces
- In one 24-hour period, a team of photojournalists fanned out across the globe to photograph "A Day in the Life of the United States Armed Forces." View photographs and read about the assignments for this project.
The Distinguished Flying Cross Society
- A national organization dedicated to honoring and remembering recipients of the Distinguished Flying Cross.
The eMilitary Network
- Installation community information site for military families. Contains relocation information about military installations and surrounding communities. Chat, forums, news features. Community content locally edited.
Gold Star Wives of America, Inc
- Women whose husbands died while serving in the Armed Forces of the United States or from service connected disabilities.
Military Chaplains' Association of the U.S.A.
- Professional support organization. Overview, events calendar, and membership information.
Military Family Research Institute
- Research, news, and information for individuals charged with improving policies and practices focused on military quality-of-life.
Military Officers Association of America
- Headline news and briefs, polls, legislative updates, finances and benefits, membership and information, and publications.
- Portal to individual support sites for wives of the US Armed Forces.
- Portal with news and forums.
National Military Family Association
- Nonprofit committed to strengthening and protecting military families through family programs and enhancing benefits such as military spouse and children’s education, deployment support, spouse employment and health care.
- A civilian organization dedicated to the education of U.S. citizens, including elected officials, and the support of the men and women of the sea services and their families.
Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- A private non-profit charitable organization providing financial, educational, and other assistance to members of the Naval Services of the United States.
Non-Commissioned Officers Association
- Political and fraternal organization serving current and former enlisted personnel of all branches of the American Armed Forces.
Operation: Love ReUnited
- Non-profit foundation of photographers who help deploying military families capture images to remember their time together before or during, and at the return of a soldier to his or her family.
The Retired Enlisted Association
- Source of legislative and health care information for active duty and retired enlisted personnel.
Society of American Military Engineers
- SAME brings together professional engineers and those in engineering-related fields to improve and increase the engineering capabilities of the nation; and to exchange and advance the knowledge of engineering technologies, applications, and practices.
Society of Medical Consultants to the Armed Forces
- Mission statement, history, newsletter, events calendar, code of ethics, and membership information.
Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Provides college scholarship grants, based on need, along with financial aid and educational counseling to the children of Special Operations personnel who were killed in an operational mission or training accident.
Tracings in the Sand
- Collects photos and stories from military personnel who have served in Bahrain.
- Website offering tributes for American Soldiers. Contains information and available pages to set up a tribute webpage for individual soldiers. Also coordinates fundraisers going on to support our troops and families of troops.
United Service Organizations
- The USO mission is to provide morale, welfare and recreation-type services to uniformed military Personnel. Nearly 120 USO Centers around the world.
United States Field Artillery Association
- Professional association for Field Artillery personnel proves a bulletin board, historical information on OCS and Saint Barbara, Field Artillery prints, art, sculpture and memorabilia, location and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2016 at 2:00:58 UTC -