become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Rights/Mumia_Abu-Jamal
Society and Culture
Mumia's Writing and Commentary
Regional: North America: United States: Pennsylvania: Localities: P: Philadelphia
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Death Penalty
Society: Issues: Crime and Justice: Injustice: Individual Stories: United States
Society: Politics: Nationalism: Black: Black Panther Party
- A wealth of resources on the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal, including some very useful resources for activists interested in raising awareness of this cause.
BBC News: Abu-Jamal's Death Sentence Overturned
- A federal judge in Philadelphia has thrown out the death sentence against former journalist and Black Panther Mumia Abu-Jamal. (December 18, 2001)
Order of Judge Yohn Overturning Death Penalty
- Federal court order requiring new sentencing hearing, citing constitutional defects in the instructions given to the jury that sentenced Mumia to death. [PDF] (December 18, 2001)
Black like who?
- Discusses why the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal has gotten little black community support. [Salon News] (December 21, 1999)
New York Newsday: The Case Of Mumia Abu Jamal
- Editorial by Terry Bisson about the political climate in Philadelphia, Mumia's background, and the demand for a new trial. (January 01, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2012 at 2:24:03 UTC -