become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Ethnicity
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Regional: North America: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Expatriate Life
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas
Society: Issues: Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations: Organizations: United States
American Druze Society (ADS)
- National organization supporting this Middle Eastern minority group with formal origins starting in the 11th century. Contains background, constituents, sponsors, the online Heritage magazine, publications, news. Presentation of Druze communities and centers worldwide.
Belgian-American Research Collection
- Online archive of photos, oral history recordings, and texts related to Belgians in America, particularly the Walloon-speaking Belgian communities of northeastern Wisconsin and their history.
- American branch of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) or Institute of Indian Culture. Promoting Indian culture, values and philosophy and enriching the Indian art forms, music, dance, drama, languages and literature.
- A web directory for Canadian expatriates living in the US.
Congress of Romanian Americans (CORA)
- Working to unite, educate, motivate and support Romanian Americans from all walks of life. Calendar of events, membership information, purpose and accomplishments are showcased.
Croatian American Association (CAA)
- Primary American organization registered to lobby Congress on Croatian issues. Features membership information, a newsletter, foreign press office, news, and contacts.
Cultural Services of the French Embassy
- Information on art, books, cinema, music and news, with regional calendar and mailing list sign-up form.
- Works to educate, assist, and empower African, Hispanic, and Asian-Americans to achieve advancement in politics, business, at work, and society. Features news, a discussion group and contact information.
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- The oldest international migration and refugee resettlement agency in the U.S. Find immigration information, legislative updates, and the HIAS Location Service.
Newah Organization of America
- Forum for the indigenous people of Kathmandu Valley, Nepal to advance the Newah community into the mainstream of American life.
U.S. Census Bureau Minority Links
- Quick and easy links to the latest data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States.
Whimit: Russian Virtual Community
- Online community for Russians living in the USA. Includes picture galleries, contests, discussions and chat.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 12:54:05 PM EST -