become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Chats and Forums
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: Society and Culture
Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies: American Studies
This category in other languages:
America's Safest and Most Dangerous Cities
- An alphabetical listing of the top and bottom 25 cities in which to live based on safety and danger. Rankings for previous years are available back to 1995.
American Fact Finder
- Index of data provided by the US Census Bureau, including population, ethnic, divorce, economic, poverty, and migration statistics, as well as the procedures that generate them.
Black and Missing, Inc.
- With current information on missing persons of color.
- Provides trend charts and data, demographic maps, and rankings for states, counties and metropolitan areas. Uses Census 2000 and historical data.
Current Population Survey (CPS)
- A hub for joint technical papers on the current population survey between the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
H-Amstdy: American Studies
- H-Net discussion group dedicated to the cultures of North America and the United States. Features archive, reviews, charter, links to related lists, and subscription information.
The Historical Marker Database
- A categorized, searchable database containing historical markers and commemorative plaques from across the United States and other countries.
Social Science Data Analysis Network (SSDAN)
- University-based organization that creates demographic media, such as user guides, web sites, and hands-on classroom computer materials that make US census data accessible to educators, policymakers, and citizens. Features publications, a data center, and sponsored websites.
Usenet soc.culture.american -
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2014 at 19:09:46 UTC -