become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Rivers
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Water Resources: Rivers
Tennessee Valley Authority
Recreation: Boating: Paddling: Gauges
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Rivers and Streams
- A national non-profit conservation organization dedicated to protecting and restoring America's rivers and to fostering a river stewardship ethic.
The Nationwide Rivers Inventory
- A listing of more than 3000 free-flowing river segments in the United States that are believed to possess one or more "outstandly remarkable" natural or cultural values. From the National Park Service.
- Forecasts for Mississippi, Missouri, Illinois, and Ohio Rivers from NOAA.
- River conservation resources, news, consulting services, land acquisition, grant and contact information for this non-profit organization for the protection of rivers.
Southeast River Forecast Center
- National Weather Service office that produces daily river and flood forecasts for rivers in the Southeastern U.S.
Upper Mississippi, Illinois and Missouri River Association
- Mission is to promote improvement and maintenance of the flood control and navigation systems in the Upper Mississippi, Illinois and Missouri River Valleys.
USGS Real-Time Water Data
- Links to sites throughout the United States, by state, providing water level information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 11:24:51 AM EDT -