become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Society and Culture: Youth
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Girl Scouts of Rhode Island
- Serves the entire state and a few adjoining communities. News and information about programs, camps, and other opportunities.
Prevent Child Abuse Rhode Island
- Aims to prevent child abuse and neglect through education, advocacy and public awareness activities. Reporting laws, advocacy, programs, training, and activity calendar.
Rhode Island 4H
- Youth development program conducted by URI Cooperative Extension. News and information about the program, how to get involved, events, and competitions.
Rhode Island Family Court CASA
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for abused and neglected children. Offers an overview of the program, training schedule, and volunteer information.
Rhode Island Kids Count
- Children's policy and advocacy organization that provides legislative information, publications, resources, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 12:29:57 PM EDT -