become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Lodging
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Localities: W: Westerly: Travel and Tourism: Lodging
Bed and Breakfast
Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Regions: South County: Travel and Tourism: Lodging
Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Travel and Tourism: Lodging
- Resort hotel on the shore in Misquamicut. Includes restaurant menu, entertainment information, room rates, location map, and other information.
Aquastar Inn At Westerly
- Offers air conditioning and an outside pool. Includes amenities, photo gallery and directions.
- Offers motel accommodations in Misquamicut, April through October. Photos, rates, descriptions, and information about the Mediterranean specialties offered at Maria's Seaside Cafe.
- Located near Misquamicut Beach. Includes details of the accommodations, rates and directions.
Robin's Nest Sea Cottage
- Vacation rental with three bedrooms, situated near Misquamicut Beach. Includes details of the property, photographs and rates.
Sandy Shore Motel
- Offers oceanfront guest rooms, suites and apartments. Includes details of accommodations, rates and a photo gallery.
The Sea Shell Motel
- The pink place on Winnapaug Pond at Misquamicut Beach in Westerly, catering to families and couples. Family owned and operated.
Shelter Harbor Inn
- Offers 24 guest rooms and country dining. History, room descriptions and photos, and location details are presented.
Stanton Realty, Inc
- Specializing in property management and summer rentals in the Misquamicut Beach area. Includes services offered and listings.
The Weekapaug Inn
- Offers guest rooms, suites, and family accommodations. Includes details of the amenities, photographs and directions.
Winnapaug Inn and Venice Restaurant
- Offers guest rooms and suites, restaurant, and a banquet facility. Includes details of the accommodations, rates and testimonials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2013 at 11:37:17 UTC -