become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Localities: P: Providence: Business and Economy: Shopping
Antiques and Collectibles
Artists and Galleries
Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Business and Economy: Shopping
Avery Piano Company
- Offering the sales, tuning, repair and moving of pianos. Includes details of products and services.
- Fashion store featuring goth, industrial, punk, fetish and renaissance. Includes hours and photo gallery.
Books on the Square
- Community bookstore in Wayland Square. Includes events listing, newsletter, book search, general information, and online sales.
Cellar Stories Bookstore
- Used, rare, and antiquarian books.
Jephry Floral Studio
- A flower shop in the heart of the Historic West End offering delivery throughout most of the state.
The Map Center
- Complete map store offering maps, globes, atlases, charts, and accessories for business, personal and recreational use. Includes location map, hours, specials, and other information.
- Store provides information about bikes, accessories, and other sporting goods products offered. Also has details on service department, tips on bike buying, and sponsored races and other cycling activities in the area.
Providence Place Mall
- All about the mall that opened in 1999. Directory of stores, dining guide, driving directions, parking garage policies and rates, and other information for shoppers.
Steven Emma Wooden Bowls and Spoons
- Handcarved, wooden bowls, and spoons. Carved from native hardwoods. Wood, stone, and bronze sculpture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:13:00 PM EST -