become an editor
the entire directory
only in Portsmouth/Education
The Children's School
- Providing Montessori education for children between birth and age 6. Includes educational philosophy and admission information.
Howard W. Hathaway Elementary School
- A public school, grades K - 5, information about the school, faculty, school handbook, curriculum, calendar and menu.
Melville Elementary School
- A public school, grades K - 5. School information including, curriculum, newsletter, faculty and staff, classwork, schedules, plans, and links.
- Private, coeducational elementary/middle school (nursery - 8th grade). Philosophy, programs, admission process, fundraising, alumni online community.
Portsmouth Abbey and School
- A coeducational boarding school for grades 9-12 affiliated with the Abbey of St. Gregory the Great.
Portsmouth High School - Music Department
- Includes information about choral and instrumental band programs, calendar of events, and photo galleries.
Portsmouth Middle School
- A public school, grades 6 - 8. School information including, curriculum, faculty and staff, classwork, schedules, plans, clubs and links.
Portsmouth School District
- From school district policies to lunch menus, school committee members, bus transportation, registration information, directory, special programs, and links.
Saint Philomena School
- Private, coeducational, Catholic elementary school (K - 8). Curriculum, admissions, philosophy, faculty, calendar, fundraising, alumni, newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2011 at 11:45:14 UTC -