become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_and_Southeast/Health
South and Southeast
Regional: North America: United States: Health
The Acupuncture Clinic
- Find out about smoking cessation and other health improvement treatments; locations in Columbia, Athens, Atlanta, and Charleston.
Advanced Heart Care
- Provides preventative, diagnostic, and interventional treatment of heart disease. Offices located in Dallas, Paris, Bridgeport and Decatur, Texas, and Idabel, Oklahoma.
- Dental specialists offering orthodontics for children, teenagers, and adults, with locations in Atlanta, Georgia and Brevard County, Florida.
Audiological Consultants of Atlanta
- Conducts hearing surveys and needs assessment to determine patients' hearing loss. Assists the patient in choosing an appropriate type of hearing aid technology. Lists offices in Georgia and Florida.
Ethel Ethington, LMFT
- Therapist offers marital and family counseling plus life coaching. Features clinical services, credentials, FAQs. Offices in Fayetteville, NC and Surfside Beach, SC.
La Leche League of Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana
- Regional activities and directories of local units of this international organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed.
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers
- Offering blood donation services in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.
Manorhouse Management and Manorhouse Retirement Centers, Inc
- Richmond based organization offers information on independent and assisted living facilities, career opportunities, and levels of care.
- Regional nonprofit health agency providing home health, medical and therapeutic foster families for children, disability and senior services, and advocacy in Memphis and other southern cities.
Morningside Assisted Living
- Operator of assisted living facilities in seven southeastern states. Description of services, maps of locations, and photo tours of facilities.
- Provides developmental and support services to children and adults in the Texarkana region with developmental disabilities, including work training, residential support, and transportation services.
Pafford Emergency Medical Services
- Arkansas-based EMS provider with operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma. Includes company background and information about ground and helicopter ambulance services.
A Preferred Woman's Health Center
- Specializes in pregnancy termination, such as the surgical abortion, medical abortion, and Morning After Pill. List of services and news. Located in Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina and Augusta, Georgia.
Society of Southeastern Social Psychologists
- Provides information exchange, support and interaction between members in this field. Includes history, overview, meetings, news and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 12:45:03 UTC -