become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
South and Southeast
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Shopping
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Southern
A-Z Office Resource, Inc.
- One-stop shop for office supplies, business furniture and printing needs. Several retail locations in Tennessee and Alabama. Also offers online ordering.
Academy Sports and Outdoors
- Hunting, camping, and fishing gear; also footwear and apparel. No online shopping, but listing of store locations.
- Chain of retail department stores featuring furniture and other home products, jewelry, watches, fragrances, luggage, apparel.
- Chain of general merchandise stores and retail pharmacies, operating in many states in south, southeast and midwest. Includes locations, history, policies, employment opportunities, and other information.
Riggs Building Supply and Home Centers
- Construction, remodeling and home improvement supplies and materials, lumber, home furnishings, lawn and garden, plumbing and electrical supplies, heating and cooling and more at our Missouri, Arkansas and Tennessee locations.
The School Box
- Schools supply dealer as well as specializing in teaching certification renewal courses. Page includes online catalog. Store locations in Georgia and Tennessee.
Smiley's Markets and Malls
- Operating flea markets and antique malls in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina, established 1984. Locations, links to individual outlets.
- Retailer of men and women's lacrosse equipment, apparel, and accessories. Stores in Memphis, Nashville, Lexington, Shreveport, St. Louis, and other cities; also offers online sales.
WallerBears Surf n Sport
- Specializing in clothing and equipment for surf, inline skates, watersports, hockey, skateboarding.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:24:12 AM EDT -