become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
South and Southeast
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Organizations
American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), SouthEast Chapter
- Serving the medical writers and biomedical communicators of Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. Features events, conferences and seminars, along with officer contacts and resources.
American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Southwest Chapter
- Serving the medical writers and biomedical communicators of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
Carolina Independent Automobile Dealer Association
- Association to promote and resource independent automobile dealers in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Carolinas Concrete Masonry Association
- Non-profit trade association formed to promote the quality use of masonry materials, technical data, the economics / advantages and many uses of masonry, and designs and codes for residential and commercial masonry concrete construction markets.
Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association
- Providing technical information, siding installation guides, material checklists and additional resources for lumber manufacturers and builders.
Southern Economic Development Council
- Regional association of economic development professionals, with members in 17 southern states. Membership information, organization history, newsletters, and information about activities and available resources.
Southern States Sign Council
- Sign industry trade association, related to the Florida Sign Association (FSA), the Southeast Sign Association (SESA), and the Virginia Sign Association (VASA). News, organization information, and links.
Tennessee Valley Public Power Association
- Nonprofit service organization for municipal utilities and rural electric cooperatives) in the TVA service area in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina. Offers training, conferences, communications, research and development, and insurance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 26, 2014 at 14:35:44 UTC -