become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northwest/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northwest: Science and Environment
EPA Region 10
Regional: North America: Regions: Pacific Northwest: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: West: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Alliance for the Wild Rockies
- Working to protect the rivers, forests, and native wildlife of the northern Rockies. News and information about resources and issues.
- Information and resources about building energy efficiency for designers, owners and operators provided by the NorthWest Energy Efficiency Alliance.
- The Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program services Umatilla and Morrow counties in Oregon and Benton county in Washington.
Ice Age Floods Institute
- Promotes understanding of the huge floods that burst from Glacial Lake Missoula in Montana and swept through the Columbia River drainage. Educational information, activities, bibliography, news of the proposal for a geologic trail, and other topics.
NW Energy Coalition
- An alliance of organizations promoting renewable energy and conservation in the Pacific Northwest.
Northwest Berry and Grape Information Network
- Information on fruit growing, research, and marketing in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
Northwest Habitat Institute
- Research organization working to promote and facilitate the conservation of Pacific Northwest native species by developing and disseminating information, maps, and tools, and restoration and enhancement of habitats.
The Columbia Basin
- Bulletin providing news and information about salmon and steelhead recovery, hydropower and other fish and wildlife news about the Columbia River, Snake River, and Northwest.
Trees of the Pacific Northwest
- Information about the common conifers of the region, with an identification key.
USGS--Pacific Northwest Drought--Washington
- Color-coded map of streamflow stations shows drought conditions at a glance. Definitions of drought, drought resources, publications about drought and water resources issues, news and events, and links to more information are included.
Waterfalls of the Pacific Northwest
- Database containing over 350 waterfalls in WA, OR and ID. Falls are pictured, rated and reviewed.
West Coast Tide Calendar
- Graphical views of tide prediction for coastal locations throughout Washington and Oregon.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 2, 2008 5:15:08 AM EDT -