become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Association of College and Research Libraries - New England Chapter
- Provides mission, membership information, calendar of programs and events, scholarship applications, and contact details.
Executive Service Corps of New England
- Provides affordable management consulting services to nonprofits using volunteer consultants. Information about services.
Health Sciences Libraries of New Hampshire and Vermont
- Organization promotes understanding of the health science librarian's role in information management and patient care.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Non-profit foundation that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses. Contains information about volunteering, donations, eligibility and granted wishes.
New England District of Kiwanis
- Conventions, programs and links to each organization in the district.
The New England Skeptical Society
- Organization "dedicated to the promotion of science and reason, the investigation of paranormal and pseudoscientific claims, especially within New England".
Salvation Army - Northern New England Division
- Provides direct assistance and spiritual comfort to needy citizens of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Salvation Army - Southern New England Division
- Information on services, programs, how to volunteer and how to donate. Serves Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Youth Enrichment Services
- Serves the urban youth of greater New England by providing outdoor adventures in skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, canoeing and camping.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 23:45:10 UTC -